Turbocharger Question Non-LSR

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turbocharger Question Non-LSR
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:53:24 -0700 (PDT)
A local dirt tracker that I know, who is also a truck driver, happened to pull
up next to me in his big rig on the way home, and tried to demonstrate his
racing technique.  I couldn't get over the whir of that big turbo right next to
my driver's window as he pushed it to the max.

  Just exactly how high do those great big turbos spin?  I've seen the one on
his  rig and it must be a foot in diameter.

  DickJ
  In East Texas