Lakester at Nascar

To: speedtimer@charter.net
Subject: Lakester at Nascar
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 12:14:40 EDT
In a message dated 7/20/2006 9:14:34 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
speedtimer@charter.net writes:

OTTO
Drafting in a lakester at a nascar track will suck you under  the lead car,
won't allow you to pass but will lower the profile and  frontal area. When
you gonna try  it.LOL
Glen

Drafting??? They won't be able to get close enough to draft me! With my low
center of gravity and independent suspension they don't stand a chance! I
figure  I'll weld roller skates to the right side of the car and just ride the
walls all  the way around at WOT!!! LOL

It would be a hoot taking it on a high bank track like Daytona.  WAAAAaaaaaaa.

Odd Toe