Re: Doin's

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Subject: Re: Doin's
From: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 08:27:19 -0700
Hey Sparky, Talk about funny looking wheels on a race car for getting it
in and out of the trailer. There is a guy that has such a small trailer
for his midget race car he made front wheels and tires out of 3/4"
plywood. Rolls it in the trailer and lifts the front  nerf bar and
mounts it on a rubber pad.  I asked him why he goes to all that trouble
and not just get a bigger trailer. He says that his garage is too small
for a trailer any  larger and were he lives you cannot have a trailer
parked outside. Real racers will figure out a way to race.    Supposed
to be 75 here today so I had Molly make up some iced tea for me.
Doug Odom in big ditch