Re: Doin's

To: Doug Odom <dlodom@charter.net>
Subject: Re: Doin's
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 09:12:45 -0700
Doug Odom wrote:

> snip

> Supposed to be 75 here today so I had Molly make up some iced tea for me.
> Doug Odom in big ditch

Doug, you poor man. You must be suffering someting terrible. 75 degrees,
yikes, how do you stand it!   You wimp. One thing for us Pahrumpians and
Phoenixians...we get to go to B'ville to _/*COOL OFF!*/_  We may have to
have hot chocolate to keep us warm. You on the other hand have to figure
out how to deal with another 25 degrees or so. Yeah, I like your weather
too. I lived for a long time in Orcutt and Santa Maria.

mayf, see yoon the salt for a cold one at my pit..

mayf