Re: Muroc, was Mike Manghelli,SCTA

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>,
Subject: Re: Muroc, was Mike Manghelli,SCTA
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 23:33:07 +0000
Jim, you are closer to this than I am (geographically and otherwise)but as I
recall, we raised $5000 for base services at the lastmeet....... If that is
accurate, that's not enough? Heck, raise theentry fee. EM is $50... I would
gladly pay $100. Also as I recall, theBase Commander was not friendly in any
way towards racing on his base.That guy is gone and I am told (by a civilian
employee) that hisreplacement is a gearhead. Maybe it's time to try again ( I
know,it's real easy for me to sit 400 miles away and mak suggestions, but
Ithink this could work.....) We could figger out a way to cover theirexpenses
if that was their only objection.
Ed