Re: Speedweek---

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speedweek---
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:50:54 -0600
I left in the middle of Wed nite/Thurs am.  The wind and lack of
sleep at the Bend got to me.  Sorry to miss the last coupla days, but
that's the way it goes.

Sparky (and everyone else I got a chance to meet), it was
great!  Sorry ya had that little grenade issue.  The licensing deal
is real kool, tho.  Ya gonna try to be there at WoS?  I'm thinkin
about a major thrash to get my car into the 130 club fray and then
(hopefully) try for the 150 next year.

Again, it was great to meet all of the people that I could.  Salt
Talks was great (even if it was interrupted by a couple of phone calls.)

I have about 500 pics to edit (6 rolls of film to get processed, plus
a whole bunch that I took with the digital and offloaded to the
laptop) and then a buncha work on the web pages.  But I'll get 'em
done as soon as I can.

Ray the (slightly toasted) rat