Re: Re: Speedweek---

To: "Gary LaRonge" <saltracer552@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Speedweek---
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 23:28:05 -0500
I will know more tomorrow---looks pretty bad---there is LITERALY a rod -missing
its straight cap which was lying in the bottom of the car--stuck in the bottom
side through the pan and completely out side of the pan and block---it has its
LEG OUT OF BED---hey guys down under---did  I get that right????????????  will
be trying for World Finals---

> From: "Gary LaRonge" <saltracer552@juno.com>
> Date: 2006/08/17 Thu PM 06:52:43 CDT
> To: wmtsmith@landracing.com
> CC: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Speedweek---
>
> Bill,
> Congrats on getting done what you got done. Too bad it broke and hope
> it is not terminal. All in all you have had a productive year. Getting
> ready for next month? If so Bonnie and I will see you there.
> Gary
> Pahrump
>
> and requalified

    "Sparky"