Save the Salt artwork

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Save the Salt artwork
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 16:15:01 -0400
Nancy' got a project in mind -- and would like the artwork that was on
the Save The Salt shirt last week.  I didn't find out about her idea
'til after we had left, so that's why I was a slacker that didn't get a
shirt in time.

Anybody got the shirt?  Can I still buy one?  Can I have a copy of the
artwork?

Hint:  Her project will be at SpeedWeek '07 and for sale to the highest
bidder at Salt Talks -- maybe one at the S-T-S booth, too.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)