JCB Dieselmax

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: JCB Dieselmax
From: Ugo Fadini <ugo@ugofadini.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 23:35:14 +0200
Hi everyone,
sorry that you only hear from me once in a (long, long) while. Sounds
like most of you had a great time on the Salt. Made me yet a little
more salt-sick...

OK, anyway, it looks like I may have been the first to notice, or
maybe messages on the list are late, but... Andy Green just took the
FIA International record for Diesel cars (top class, I assume) with
JCB Dieselmax. I mean he did it this morning, Aug 22. Average speed
328.767. They WERE serious about it, didn't they?

Just for your records...

Cheers to everyone
--
Ugo Fadini