Re: JCB Streamline

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: JCB Streamline
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 14:23:47 -0700
You're right Ed.

The corporate culture is a giant handicap.
If we want to make a change, we chat with friends first or just make it!
The must spend the better part of a year going around to meetings and
making presentations.

Did anyone notice the overall body shape, engine and power train configuration?
It's a beautiful 1930's design. Absolutely excellent execution, first class all
the way!
Place it along side Nebulous II,  III  or the Markley/Hoffman car.
See any difference?

The JBC streamliner would look right at home alongside the Kentz-Leslie
streamliner,
  Red Head or the SoCal streamliner. I hope the car is put in the The National
Motor
Museum soon. It will make a fine display.

What impresses the hell out of me are the PEOPLE from JCB that managed to steal
that car from the corporate bureaucracy.

Bryan