Re: JCB , How I See It

To: "Albaugh, Neil" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: Re: JCB , How I See It
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 02:48:08 +0000
"Engineering and art are not an either/or choice."

True, Neil..... but engineered seems so "sanitized"  Good art is sometimes
half-baked... but often works better than expected. A fully engineered project
is completely baked and often doesn't perform as expected.  Maybe the opertive
term here is "expectation....."
Ed