Re: Potential for good - JCB?

To: wmtsmith@landracing.com
Subject: Re: Potential for good - JCB?
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 01:42:58 -0700
Malcolm,

If JCB can make some LSR tyres happen, I vote that they go directly to
the starting line, if they wish. Big raised JCB letters, in JCB yellow of course
on the side walls. We know that new Goodyear's are good for 260, but how
much more, I wouldn't even guess.
I would drive a car to 400 with them, but only if it had traction control.

Bryan