Re: NON lsr --- INSPRATION---not Whininng

To: "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NON lsr --- INSPRATION---not Whininng
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 09:34:23 -0700
OK it was "Blowfish". Very nice car, built to order, apparently. I don't
know anything about the owner, but I see he has other high dollar cars built
for his enjoyment. He must know quiet a bit about cars. I guess he is too
busy to build them himself. So would someone say he is less worthy a
competitor? If not then what's wrong with the British car. Yes it was
wretched excess, but they were a long way from home. If they wanted it, they
had to bring it. Whoever comes out and runs at Bonneville is doing good, I
think.   RF