Re: NON lsr --- INSPRATION---not Whininng

To: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>, "Sparky" <wmtsmith@landracing.com>,
Subject: Re: NON lsr --- INSPRATION---not Whininng
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 10:48:57 -0600
At 10:34 AM 08/26/2006, Rich Fox wrote:

>OK it was "Blowfish". Very nice car, built to order, apparently. I
>don't know anything about the owner, but I see he has other high
>dollar cars built for his enjoyment. He must know quiet a bit about
>cars. I guess he is too busy to build them himself. So would someone
>say he is less worthy a competitor? If not then what's wrong with
>the British car. Yes it was wretched excess, but they were a long
>way from home.

Well, Wretched Excess is car 761, an A/GCC.  (I couldn't find a
picture of it in my archives.)  That's also the working name I gave
to the Ferrari F40 and its push truck with the dual duallies.

These guys all have way more money than I do.  By many orders of
magnitude.  But if ya got it, flaunt it, right?  :)  I know I
would.  But I'll have to do with what I got.  And for me, just the
effort to get a car together that can run on the salt is satisfaction
enough.  I'm not gonna make it in time for WoS this year (although I
hope to have my rat rod there) but there's always next year.

Ray the rat.