Worlds Fastest Indian and Attendance at Speedweek '06

To: lsr list autox <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Worlds Fastest Indian and Attendance at Speedweek '06
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:57:41 -0700 (PDT)
For a movie that didn't really blow the doors off the box office, I'm amazed at
how many people know about it.  I mean regular people out in the world.  It
seems that any time I mention anything about Bonneville or motorcycles to
anybody, anywhere, they ask me if I saw WFI.  I'm talking about used car
salesmen, computer salesmen, accountants, architects and doctors.  For a movie
that was not that well attended, it sure got a lot of recognition.

  DickJ
  In East Texas