Re: Hydrogen Fuel (old LSR news)

To: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Hydrogen Fuel (old LSR news)
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:53:56 -0700
Elon-- Neat!!  Now if they can come up with some really low cost biosource
of carbon easily deliverable by an electric powered railroad to the location
of the nuclear plant then the main ingredients are there  to complete the
creation of cheap carbon neutral ethanol.  Next, all that's needed is to fix
all the uneducated paranoia surrounding nuclear power ("not in my 5 million
square mile backyard")............Hey!! cheap grain alcohol.....maybe that's
the answer.  Registered Democrats get a 50% discount at the liquor store.
Or maybe all it will take is to legalize marijuana in return for their
support for nuclear power. (Not for me.......the smoke gives me hay fever)
Ed Weldon (A left wing nutcase in favor of nuclear power.......talk about
being on the fringe of the fringe.)