Re: The Burklands...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: The Burklands...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 08:50:28 -0600
Keith
 By chance I was at the 4-1/2 mile instead of the timing stand when Tom made
the 410 mph terminal speed run and it was awesome as always. I get to see so
many great runs from the tower but being down that far was great. That's
want Bonneville is all about, speeds, sounds and the smell of nitro. Oh !
watching the girley Camero get a 360 degree view of the salt flats if front
of the tower.

Everyone puts on a super show each year and the new and old friendships
grow. The long wait between Speedweeks draws everyone closer each year.
Hope to see a few at the World finals in a few weeks.
Glen