Re: test

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: test
From: Ray Buck <rbuck@aros.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:58:23 -0600
At 03:34 PM 09/15/2006, Glen Barrett wrote:

>Is it working or is everyone taking a nap today.
>Glen

I got back home a little while ago, but my truck ate its water pump
on the way back.  I thought I could limp it for 100 miles...made it
90.  It finally died at the Saltair exit.  Thank God for cell phones
and AAA cards.  I have a new pump waiting for me tomorrow morning.  I
didn't wanna wrench on it in the driveway in the rain,
anyway.  (Garage is full of Model A rat pickup.)

I had a great time...it was wonderful to meet all the folks that I
did and renew old acquaintances.  Btw, what happened to Mayf?  I
didn't see him on Thursday at all.

It was also nice to meet the guy who's responsible for my sig line
(David Adin...new member of the 150 club) who misspelled my name by
substituting a T for a Y...and therefore I became:

Ray the rat.