Re: World of Speed report

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: World of Speed report
From: "Rich Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 16:37:17 -0700
Wes; I went home  Thursday morning because the motor in my roadster was very
unhappy and wants attention. Still, we got two runs in on Wednesday, and
could have easily made one or two more had the car been willing. Everyone
had plenty of room to pit and could have had pull through pits had they
wanted, but most seemed to like being close together.  This is the first
time I have run with USFRA in some time and it is still a great group to
deal with.                                               Thanks to you and
all the other USFRA and SCTA people who made it happen.., Rich Fox