Re: Spins... and recognition!

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Spins... and recognition!
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:49:01 -0600
Speaking of the Hot Rod Magazine connection ... nice bit about you in
the latest issue.  Mentioning the five two club hats you have earned.
Congratulations!  The photo makes you look almost chubby however ...

Perhaps I should contribute a photo of you applying the So Al Racing
decal to Seth's trailer.  Seth has a shot of you doing it ... while
asking Tonya for installation instructions on your cell phone.

Wester Potter
Media Relations
Utah Salt Flats Racing Association