Re: Spins...

To: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Spins...
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:30:07 -0600
Well list, as I have the best seat I think that most of the spins are after
the 3 1/2  to the 5 mile. There are some coming up to the 2-1/2 but heck we
even had a streamliner spin on the return road at the 7 mile this year.

Most of the early spins are drivers getting to aggressive early into the
run, on the top end they get loose and over correct and spin, others just
nose over and the weight transfer puts the front wheels in front.

Glen