Re: Nish Motor

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: Re: Nish Motor
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 20:19:32 -0600
Nish drives the alternator off the dive shaft/tail shaft.  That has ben
solved with the small block configuration.  The nitro I smelled was
around the Ron Main car ... WHEW!.  Come to think about it I wasn't
around the Nish pits when the car was running.  Jon will have to be the
authority on the 998 car.

Wes