Re: Nish Motor

To: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: Nish Motor
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 03:58:11 +0000
ONLY 93%!!!! J.D., Remember when you were only a couple ofMPH off that magic
200 mph number? (for you folks that don't knowthe car, it's a roadster powered
by a 50+ year old garbage truck6-cylinder ;-) , ) and my advice was "tip the
can" ? Well, that was Chauvin's solution....... he ran 98% on the 300 mph
runs(so he says).
Ed