Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ??? non-LSR

To: b.a.savage@wildblue.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ??? non-LSR
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 16:05:15 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2006 3:41:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
b.a.savage@wildblue.net writes:

As my  High School girl friends father, who was a missionary in China, used
to  say,
"Beware the yellow menace."

I think Mac Arthur said it first.
To add to this, China, Inc., is a capitalistic economy run by  communists. No
real voting, no AFL-CIO, no UAW, and a country that isn't as  westernized as
the Japanese were before their economy exploded will take  a lot longer to get
it's salaried workers upscale enough to a point where  the rest of the world
can compete again.
I believe this is called Xenophobia, mostly by businesses that make huge
profits in trading with practically slave labor. The bright side for the  USA
is
our neighbors to the far east will shortly out-produce us  in global-warming
production, and we can point fingers at them.
This is all IF there isn't a fresh revolution or some other events to  derail
the economy.
Bob W