Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGs To Be Built in China ? What's NEXT ???
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:39:27 -0700
What's next ?????

I look back in history and don't like what I see coming.

They have 1.2 billion people.

The Government is educating their people like we did with the GI Bill,
China crank's out almost ten times as many engineers a year than the US.
The Government is building High Tech industries like crazy.
They are going to the Moon to demonstrate to the World their technical
competence.

The Government works with Chinese Business to help them be successful
just like the US Government does.

China has the US dollars to buy the "US only" part of  GM or Ford. They
tried to buy, on the free open market, a US Oil Company. If the free, open
market truly exists, why couldn't they? I don't know but I'm sure they'll
be back.

As my High School girl friends father, who was a missionary in China, used to
say,
"Beware the yellow menace".