Billions of People ~ What is a BILLION of Anything ??? NON

To: b.a.savage@wildblue.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Billions of People ~ What is a BILLION of Anything ??? NON
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:56:52 EDT
***   What is a billion ???   ***

The next time you hear a politician use the word "billion" in a  casual
manner, think about whether you want the "politicians" spending your  tax
money.  A
billion is a difficult number to comprehend, but one  advertising agency did
a good job of putting that figure into  some
perspective in one of its  releases.

A. A billion seconds ago it was 1959.
 B. A billion minutes ago Jesus was alive.
C. A billion hours  ago our ancestors were living in the Stone Age.
D. A billion days  ago no-one walked on the earth on two feet.
E. A billion dollars  ago was only 8 hours and 20 minutes, at the rate our
government is spending  it............