Headers

To: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>, drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>,
Subject: Headers
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 10:42:59 -0700 (PDT)
Yes.  Stahl is very easy to work with, and the will spend as much time as
needed one on one to come up with whatever it is you need.  They made the
headers for my Camaro to my specs, using parts of two different headers that
they had in stock, and a acouple of pieces that were custom made.  After all of
that, I think it was still under seven hundred bucks.

  DickJ
  In East Texas

Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com> wrote:
  STHAL headers will do it for a very resonable price.

> From: drmayf
> Date: 2006/10/03 Tue PM 07:52:15 CDT
> To: LSR
> Subject: No Chine Stuff, Real LSR....

"Sparky"
RATICAL AA/GL 2211
219.124 El Mirage

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.