Grumpy reader - non-LSR

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Grumpy reader - non-LSR
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:52:37 -0400
Okay, where do I go to register my dissatisfaction?

I just got the SpeedWeek 2006 Official Results book.  There are all the
runs, all the records, lots of photos, -- but not one dang photo of the
porta-potties!  Well, okay, you can see the ones near M/C tech in one
shot -- but there are motorcycles blocking the view of the toilets!
What's going on here -- where's someone's sense of priorities?

Better straighten up, folks, or I'll make bring something from home to
place in the cans for next year!  (Hint:  Bring a clothes-pin for your
nose).

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan
              (that's 'way up north)

PS  Okay, nice booklet, great work by all that put it together -- and
something I look forward to reading through on the cold winter nights
we're likely to get soon.  In the meantime, Nancy and I leave first
thing tomorrow morning for WF.  I've posted this to the forum, too, but
if the event is cancelled, please call us on the truck phone and tell
us so we don't drive to Wonderful Bendover only to turn around and come
straight home again.  Cellphone 906 361 6282.

SEE YOU ON THE SALT!