Re: Carburetor and Distributor Vacuum

To: Askotto@aol.com
Subject: Re: Carburetor and Distributor Vacuum
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Oct 2006 22:33:07 -0700
Dick,

I agree with Otto. He has the best setup. Simple, nothing to stick or leak.
With an N/A race cam in the thing, the cylinder pressure in the lower half
of the RPM range is low and the advance will make the motor more responsive
without any danger of detonation.
His method of starting is ideal. Oil them bearings!

Bryan