Re: Rule Question

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Rule Question
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:15:14 -0700
It is not required, but what would you do if your auto trans or part of it
blew up. I would ask Larry Volk that question as half his auto trans came
threw the upper part of his roadster cowl and injured the drivers right foot
. Whats an extra piece of pipe/tubing when safety is at stake? Remember all
rules are just the minimum required..