Re: third lane part 2

To: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: third lane part 2
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:12:17 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Wes...... You are right....It's respect and consideration. Some have it, others
will remain a---oles.

As for moving them off the course. I always ask during during inspection if
they need anything special and even if they do I tell tham we are not waiting
for their special push truck to drive 5 miles. We will push it off course.
Others are waiting....

Nobody is special. with exception of all the workers and they never ask for
anything.