Timing light w/o wires, part the fourth and last (for now)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Timing light w/o wires, part the fourth and last (for now)
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 12:56:48 -0400
(SNIP):

I don't think it can be done.

Fine argument, but not really to the point.  If you think it can't be
done, why do you want to stop me from trying anyway?  Let me spin my
wheels, waste my time, go where others have gone and find the same
problems they've found.  Maybe -- just maybe -- I'll find that "Ah-HA!"
moment that brings the answer to light.

I'm gonna go back to cleaning the race trailer now.  I look forward to
seeing what you all have to say.  Or, maybe you'll say nothing at all.
That's okay by me, too.

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan