Re: Timing light w/o wires, part the fourth and last (for now)

To: "Jon Wennerberg" <jon@infodestruction.com>
Subject: Re: Timing light w/o wires, part the fourth and last (for now)
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 11:05:28 -0700
The best place to try out new timing technology would be on the "new"
practice/licensing course.
How about a simple wireless setup on the light that sends to a repeater back
by the return road or the line between the courses.  The repeater can be
tall enough to "see" the tower over the curvature of the earth.
Ed