Re: Unparented kids are the pits

To: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>, LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Unparented kids are the pits
From: "Todd" <todd@twinjugs.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 16:54:54 -0400
It's a different topic, so i named it different...

> dip wad spectators in the pits wandering around
> stumbling in front of cars being towed etc. Or kids

That's a biggy for me Mayf... (this is very uncommon, but) last Maxton meet
I was at found a kid in our pits standing there pumping the throttle on my
bike - accelerator pump flooded it bad of course...

So:
1. A/C off(soak out what was sitting in the mouth of the carb).
2. Spark plugs out(one soaked so I knew it was at near TDC on overlap).
3. Oil the washed cylinders(it all made it by the rings).
4. Change the oil(it only holds one quart but of course the gas was in the
crank area and had to go thru the pump back to the tank to get it all out).

Someone I know said it wouldn't of hurt it if it was injected.. I wanted to
choke him and say to him that he wouldn't need choked if I injected him
either(it's his young kids that do shit like this later in life I'll bet)!

The kid's are fine by the way, they know how to be kids just fine and do it
very well... it's the parents of kids like this that need reprimanded(and no
it was not my job to go find and tell them, I had enough time into scaring
their kid away, fixing the problem created and I figure it was those same
parents the kids have been learning from in the first place anyway).

Sorry, I didn't mean to vent so much.. but I haven't really said anything to
anyone but Deb since the meet(and don't care if I ever do again),
Todd