Re: Timing question ?

To: "Wester Potter" <wester6935@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Timing question ?
From: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:35:54 -0600
Wes
Yes, we record every run including, turn outs, spins and crashes. Go to the
SCTA web site and pull up the daily results for speed week, they are all
listed.
Each of these take up time on the course and many delays are because some
one turns out and parks beside the course and have to wait for their push
vehicle. In some cases they don't have on the CB and we have to get some one
else to push them off.
Glen