Porta-Potty waiting lines

To: wester6935@comcast.net
Subject: Porta-Potty waiting lines
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 16:55:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/2006 1:03:23 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
wester6935@comcast.net writes:

I  suggest installing external, hand actuated magnetos on every
port-a-potty  with MDS ignitions wired to the seats.  They could be
triggered after  a reasonable delay when the units are occupied, thus
cutting down on the  long lines of impatient and needy patrons and
giving them the possibility  of speeding up the rate of occupancy.

Wes,

That would hurt and the lightning bolts would surely screw up the CB
transmissions!!

How about when the "Toilet timer" says it's time to go, instead of
electrocuting the person, the door would "ottomatically" fly open and the
spring
loaded toilet seat would shoot you out the door onto the salt. If you happened
be standing instead of sitting, the seat would smack you in the balls and
still get the message across. The door would be open so everybody in line could

enjoy your pain!

After a few em"barrassing" times you would speed things up. I think
outlawing Hot Rod magazines in the porto's would be a big step too!

Otto