Re: I've got a good idea!!!

To: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: I've got a good idea!!!
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 14:00:29 -0700
Glen, maybe what you say is part of the problem. When is SCTA-BNI going
to recognize that the  racers and crew, who are out there, not just the
workers, need to be asked for their opinions as to what needs to be
done? Why not a questonaire with every registration which asked what
things are good and what things are bad and need improvement? Get
everyones input. Publish a composit list of the top problems garnered
int eh questionaire. And remember Pareto's Law. Since we have to be BNI
members to run we also should get our licks in officially as well as
those workers and volunteers (hmmm are volunteers not working). Every
idea no matter how insignificant it is, needs to be addressed and maybe
they are. We members just do not see it, so maybe we need minutes to the
meeting to be published.

In any case, see ya later

mayf, way off and far out in pahrump