Re: Bike for sale (non-LSR)

To: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>,
Subject: Re: Bike for sale (non-LSR)
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:06:16 -0600
He lives in Farmington, UT and has been profiled on the local TV
stations and the local papers.  Monte Widdison and Mike Steed are the
closest salt racers to his home but Larry Volk and Lloyd Parry (our
timer) live less than five miles from him too.

I believe they are all too smart to get involved in any way with that
domestic disturbance.

Wes