B'ville Experience

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: B'ville Experience
From: Sparky <wmtsmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 8:40:50 -0500
Guys, We all love something about B'ville!!!!!!!!!!
Some of us enjoy some thing more than others. I actually sorta enjoy the crazy
long waits in line, that is part of Speedweek and what makes it is the best car
PLACE on earth---but I know not all do!  What better way to get to meet others,
see, inspect their race cars and bikes, getting them, having them tell you
about their efforts whether its Amo, Burkland, or some guy from SoAl.

I just really think that the really fast cars and bikes need a little extra
consideration as to what and when it comes time to run---I just love to see and
hear a really fast pass no matter what its in---bike's to The Phoenix to to the
Burklands...

 I was just trying to give them an easier way to make those runs---for selfish
reasons---I want to see more of those runs at speedweek.

    "Sparky"
RATICAL  AA/GL 2211
219.124  El Mirage