RE: Drive shaft U-joints (formerly, CV U-Joint)

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Drive shaft U-joints (formerly, CV U-Joint)
From: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 17:28:30 -0700
Geeze, semantics! I call those things "half-shafts" (well they are, aren't
they?). Every IRS set-up I have seen, calls them half-shafts. If the Rzeppa
joint was more efficient, than a double-Cardin, it would be a candidate for
a single drive shaft. Don't know why, but I have never seen one in that
application.

List: Does anybody use a double-cardin u-joint on their LSR drive shaft?
Email me off-list.   Thank you,  -Elon