RE: Drive shaft U-joints (formerly, CV U-Joint)

To: "'Albaugh, Neil'" <albaugh_neil@ti.com>,
Subject: RE: Drive shaft U-joints (formerly, CV U-Joint)
From: "3 liter" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:24:44 -0700
Neil:
My focus is on the drive shaft so I am not sure I am following your train of
thought. I'm not interested in FWD. Are you saying the rzeppa joint is also
used on drive shafts?  It appears to be superior for large articulation
angles. However, has it replaced the use of the double-Cardin style on drive
shafts? If not, why not?  Which joint is better for a LSR drive shaft? -Elon