Race car question - transmissions

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Race car question - transmissions
From: "Jim Webb" <jimwebb@nutsracing.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:04:37 -0500
List,

Now that we have everybody in line and the data relay stations are working
(couldn't SCTA launch a satellite?), and the porta-potties are ummm running.
I have a race-car topic I'd like to toss out.

I'm sure someone here has experience with Liberty Equalizer transmissions.
What are your opinions for use on the salt? What are your preferences for
standard transmissions? We've used a Doug Nash 5 speed in the truck in the
past. I'm mostly thinking of the lakester in regards to this question if
that affects your advice any.

Thanks,

Jim Webb

Chock Full o' Nuts