Re: SEMA

To: <Flowbench@aol.com>, <wester6935@comcast.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SEMA
From: "Benn" <karhu@california.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:01:05 -0700
Well, I plan to go, but the "show management" has yet to approve my
registration--and apparently won't before I get there.    They
acknowledge getting all the documentation they requested, they just
won't commit to approving it.  I noticed they listed me as a "non-buyer"
on my registration status summary, so maybe they're less than interested
in allowing me in--dunno.  So I'm hoping to find a backup "contact" that
can get me in if the registration system creates trouble....anyone that
can help with this?
Benn