RE: Engine assembly goo ????????

To: Jimwprice@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Engine assembly goo ????????
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 03:47:30 +0000
WOW .........        I'm speechless.

Cheers,.. -it's your ol' pal, "Dirt Track Doug"

Forever leadin' the way in the eternal search for Hot Blues,
                                    Cold Beer, Fast Cars and Warm Willin'
Wimin'..

Dog training, Murdersickle parts, Aerial Surveillance, Match Races, Killer
Minibikes, Babes Ooogled, Flintlock Rifles, Speedway Bikes, Bears Neutered,
Certified USDA Beer Tester, free political analysis, Wheel stands throughly
enjoyed,

                                 ...and "Slide Jobs" fully appreciated for
the FINE ART that they are.