Re: Last race

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Last race
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:15:19 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2006 11:08:39 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dlodom@charter.net writes:

Scott  Cowle wrote:

>Man I'm bummed out-I can't make the last race -the  only race I was going
>to get to this year. The low/reverse band in my  transmissiom broke and I
>can't get it fixed in time,so I wish you all a  great race -hopefully
>I'll be there for the Hot Rod Street race in  April. It is gonna be a
>long winter but I want to come out in the  Spring rockin.See ya then.
>Scott

Scott

What tranny are you running? If you run a TH 350, you don't need the band.
It only comes into play for coast down in second. It will free wheel shutting
down. I run a drag car with a TH350 and don't even have the band in the
transmission.

Breaking bands are pretty rare. How do you know you broke it?

Otto