Re: Last race

To: dlodom@charter.net
Subject: Re: Last race
From: Askotto@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 15:20:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2006 12:50:49 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
dlodom@charter.net writes:

He is a  Mopar guy. Has a torque flite. Low/reverse bands break in reverse
mostly  because reverse does not use the pressure regulator in the flow. That
is
why  you never back up on leveling blocks with a TF trans. Made a lot of
money off  guys with Dodge motor homes that did not know that.    Doug  Odom in
big ditch

Ohhhhhhhh, a Moper guy. I don't know nuttin about TF's even though I build
them. What's the deal on TF's, can't back up things like car ramps  without
breaking the band?

A smarter now, Otto