Take a break...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Take a break...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:28:23 -0500
Whew... okay it was time to walk away from the Camaro for a minute... seems
like I messed up several things....  The headers don't fit exactly like they
did before due to the step out in the side of the new Milodon pan...  The
headers were bolted on the motor on the stand and there were no issues... but
that ain't exactly putting the headers in the car now is it....   POS...

My Father had dang little advice other then to stay away from cars... and the
Village (girl of illrepute )... ( unless of course it was in the next village
)... Some of the few things he taught me was to do the hard work first and the
easy stuff last....  and to find a mechanic that has clean hands without dings
and scrapes...( his thought was if he can take care of his hands he can take
care of your car... look at good mechanic's and you'll see what I mean )...

I taught myself to walk away when it had me mad enough to spit....   so here I
be...

It's all about sequencing... if the headers fit off the car...and they fit on
the car with the motor in it... somewhere in there is a way to put them on
with the motor somewhat in the car... ( okay it's raised up a bunch and the
headers are wire tied in there right now... we'll see....

AHHHHHHHRRRRRGGGGGG

Life is good... I could be working...

Keith