Re: Take a break...

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <Askotto@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Take a break...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:09:15 -0500
We do this stuff cause it's frustrating... that's all I can think of...
Sure is nice when it goes together....  Motor half way outta the car... hard
side bolted loose... motor down.. install hard side motor mount bolt...
crank motor up slide easy side in... lower it a bit... raise it some more...
loosen hard side engine mount... level the motor.... stick on the easy
side... bolt it loosely....

DROP the freaking engine in... raise it up and stick the motor mounts in...
then work on the header gaskets...

Yeah it was fun to finally get it... won't be many motor swaps on the salt
that include sticking this one in on the salt...

Whew.... Diet Coke and smokes around...