Re: Another one bites the dust

To: David.Freiburger@primedia.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another one bites the dust
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 19:18:05 EST
In a message dated 11/7/2006 3:44:14 PM Eastern Standard Time,
David.Freiburger@primedia.com writes:

Also  known as Brag City. All hype, no action for at least 6 years  of
promises.

I've been following their progress, or lack of it actually for a few years.
I assumed it had to do with getting local approval/permits, etc. It seems to
be far enough out to not be exposed to the usual suburbian hassles. I did
sense a little of the promotional excess, but is that not a normal byproduct of

this type of business venture?
Bottom line, more power to Drag City, I hope they open next spring like  they
claim, they are sorely needed. I'll be out in late January to spy on them,
will file a report on return.
Bob, patience, grasshoppers, W