Re: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>
Subject: Re: How would you like 2 long and 2 short courses at
From: Jon Wennerberg <jon@infodestruction.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:11:01 -0500
Okay, I can hear it now:  "Leaving the north end of the long course
it's Seldom Seen Slim, and on the south end it'll be Bob Moreland.
Both of you:  Remember to stay to the RIGHT side of your course.
Waving at each other as you pass by will get you a three mph
reduction (extra drag)."

So I'm going down the track, thinking to myself:  "Gee, if I stay
right and Bob stays right -- and we're going opposite directions --
wait a minute, something's wrong here!"

                 Jon Wennerberg
Seldom Seen Slim Land Speed Racing
              Marquette, Michigan